Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Day on the Bay

Esmerelda woke up with me this morning.  I woke up in pain.  My first thought was, "Not this morning.  I have plans"  Esmerelda always tries to ruin my fun.  So I got up and took my pain meds and then laid back down so the pain could ease up some.  Fortunately, it had eased up considerably by the time it was time to leave.  


 I went to the bay with my mom, sister and nephew.  We had fun.  Although, I have to admit Esmerelda did try to ruin it.  We went to a very nice Conservation Center that has been built since the last time we went down there.  There was a very nice young lady working there and we got some free books.  They are very nice books, one on local birds and one on local plants.  We went down to the bay and ate some snacks.  There was a cute dog there.  My mom fed him some chips.   Then we went walking down a bird trail.  The young lady said it was a one-half mile loop.  Then we went to McDonalds.  It was a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment